Q Up Arts.com LLC
Timeless Collections for Music Production. Our goal is to inspire creativity.
Q Up Arts was founded on the Central California Coastal city of Santa Cruz, California in 1993 by Douglas & Susan Morton. Coming from E-Mu Systems and Optical Media International in Silicon Valley where they developed samples and audio for the music, computer, film, tv and game industries.
Q Up Arts develops and licenses world class sound collections for computer companies, professional music producers, film/tv composers and recording artists across the globe. For licensing inquiries, contact Q Up Arts Licensing; 310.714.9547.
Sound design and hardware keyboard credits;
You've been hearing and playing sounds published and/or created by founder Douglas Morton for the last 35 years.
End User License Agreement
You are purchasing instruments, samples and loops from Q Up Arts is a single user license.
This means that you as the single purchaser of the license can use the content:
- Music productions for albums and record production.
- Streaming music.
- Soundtracks for tv, film and games.
- Play them live.
- Playable instruments, i.e. pianos, keyboards, virtual multi-sample instruments can be used in production of library music.
What is not legal
- Loop material is not allowed to be used to create music for production music libraries. This single user license does not allow you use the loop or soundscape content in production music libraries or catalogues, or sample library production. This exclusion exists because very lazy producers licensed our loops to production music companies without a shred of creativity.
- Posting up on sharing, bit torrent or any other "freeware" or "shareware" sites.
- Transferring the license.
- Selling the license.
- Breaking these laws will curse and doom you to a life of very bad musical karma.
Q Up Arts.com, LLC
P.O. Box 794
Dana Point, CA 92629
Park City, Utah