Anytune (free) allows users to add the 4 feature packs incrementally as you need them or in a single purchase of Anytune Pro+, which includes all the Pro+ Features (4 feature packs). Each feature pack includes a different set of features:
See Anytune Feature List for a comparison of features.
Provides all the core features for free including Pro quality time stretching and pitch shifting, looping lyrics display, built-in recording, direct access to your devices music library, folder/playlist support, shuffle, limited audio marks, sharing, and more. This is a very capable music slow downer that can be upgraded to be equivalent to Pro+ through In-App purchases of the the following packs:
- Basic - Ads Removed, Custom Skins and Settings, On-Screen Volume Control and Airplay
- Pro - Unlimited Audiomarks, Step-It-Up Interval Trainer, Fine Adjust Tempo and Pitch , Music Gain and Pan Control , Delayed Playback Start, & Transcribe Mode
- Studio - HQ Audio Quality, ReFrame, FineTouchEQ, LiveMix, Fade-In/Fade-Out, Play Next
Note: These packs are incremental. Basic is a prerequisite for Pro, and Pro for Studio
- Import - Dropbox, WiFi, Open-In, E-Mail
Provides all the core features and includes the feature packs: Basic. Pro, Studio and Import in one purchase.
There are also two more IAPs Add-Ons for both versions:
- Export allows you to export "Tuned" (any adjustment) tracks or loops to Email, Open-In or even back into Anytune. A teacher could provide 1/2 and 3/4 versions of a song to a student who does not have Anytune.
- Remote Control allows you to control Anytune through MIDI devices and BlueTooth keyboards and other Controllers like the AirTurn / PageFlip.
Mac ($29.99 US)
Virtually the same as Anytune Pro+, and includes the full Export functionality as well as MIDI Remote Control. You can try Anytune Mac Free for 30 days.